Monday, October 31, 2011

Where I say thank you to that guy on the bicycle...

I feel that if I complain too often on this blog, that people are going to see me for how I really am. I mean... they'll think I'm a whiner, and that's not true. Really.

So, I want to say thank you to the guy on the bicycle who managed to brighten my mood before 8:00 in the morning on Friday.

I was walking from my car to the office when I was crossing the street at Woodlawn. Stopped at the red light was a Lexus SUV that was blasting Katy Perry's song "Fireworks." This woman had no windows open, yet the song was blasting so loud, that every word could be heard clearly.

I'm not a fan of Katy Perry or how she's marketed. "Fireworks," while annoyingly catchy, is also just really annoying. Not as bad as say... Usher's "OMG," but still not a fan of the song.

As I continue to walk across the street, I see a guy on a bicycle stopped on the other side of the SUV. Our eyes meet, and he starts bopping his head in time to the music with a big goofy grin on his face. I couldn't help myself... I burst out laughing.

I would've put up a picture of Katy Perry, but I'd rather look at this.

So... thank you, guy on the bicycle. You made me laugh before 8:00am on a Friday, and it colored the mood of the rest of my day. I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment