Thursday, November 3, 2011

Where I dedicate an entry to Barbara...

Apparently I can't please everybody.

It's been brought to my attention that I need not one, not two, but three college degrees to intelligently discuss the earth shatteringly deep subject matter involving "The Jersey Shore." Additionally, my solitary college degree is apparently in spelling and grammar*, which further leaves me under-qualified to discuss the deep subject matter inherent of reality television as a whole.

So today, and dedicated to Barbara, I bring you the only topic my degree in spelling and grammar* leaves me qualified to discuss:


















KITTIES!

No one can argue about kitties!












*I'm pretty sure my college degree isn't in "spelling and grammar," but my memory is a little hazy on that. Check back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment