Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where I talk about how I'm so... Zzzzzzzzz...

I've already announced it on Facebook, so I'm going to announce it here as well: I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant.

Our child will be an evil genius that takes over the world! Just you wait! I call it "Blobby."

However, the main side effect of this first trimester that I'm experiencing is exhaustion. It doesn't matter how much sleep I get, I'm tired. This is partly why I haven't had a new blog entry in a while. Sorry folks (the two of you who read this)!

So. I've decided to write a blog about things I'm thankful for. Let us begin:

I suppose I should be thankful for my husband. I'll be honest... he's kind of a goober. And lately he's been annoying me... but I love him anyway.

Bill's Family

My Family

I'm thankful for my family. They haven't found a way to get rid of me yet!
 
Boris. The Nubian God.
 
 Sasha: "PC LOAD LETTER?!? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

I'm thankful for my kitties. They are never boring.
 
I have friends who aren't pictured here, but I'm too tired to track down more pictures.
 
I'm thankful for my friends. I haven't pissed them off enough (yet) for them to cut me out. Or just cut me.
 
Pretty...
 
Finally, I'm thankful for my job. The commute sucks, but the pay is decent, I get the summers off, and they haven't found a reason to fire me yet.

That concludes this blog entry. I'll try to come up with something more substantial soon.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment